How to Experience the Edmonton Christmas Market at Fort Edmonton Park
The Edmonton Christmas Market is your destination for discovering regional brands and makers, food and culinary experiences, live entertainment, festive activities, and more. From November 30 - December 18, discover unique indoor and outdoor winter experiences at Fort Edmonton Park.
This year, the market is expanding its footprint at Fort Edmonton Park and taking advantage of 6 new venues spanning from the Midway to 1920 Street. This means there will be even more to see and do on-site!
Here's our guide to experiencing the Edmonton Christmas Market by The Public Food Hub. Whether you’re coming as a family, scheduling a date night, or looking for a holiday experience with your bestie, there’s something for everyone at the market.
SHOP THE MARKET
Shop the curated holiday market with 100+ local rotating market vendors and pick up the perfect gifts for your loved ones! Explore the brightly lit, outdoor market huts and indoor vendor hall located in the blue and yellow tent. Discover the rotating vendor list here. Shop apparel, food & beverage, lifestyle & home goods, art, beauty & body, jewelry, pets, and craft beer, cider & spirits. There’s something for everyone on your list!
Plus, you can visit the Fort Edmonton Park Gift Shop & Café at the Front Entry Plaza for more great stocking stuffers, festive treats, and local gift ideas.
The Edmonton Christmas Market is partnering with United Way of the Alberta Capital Region, Edmonton's Food Bank, and Christmas Bureau of Edmonton.
View the Map.
FILL YOUR BELLY
Discover new culinary creations, sip on festive beverages, and explore the chef-driven menu! This holiday season, The Public Food Hub is bringing together a festive European-inspired menu. Plus, enjoy festive mouth-watering eats by your favourite local food trucks. Browse the Food & Drink Menu’s here.
Warm your insides with mulled wine, hot chocolate, and apple cider, and indulge in samples from beloved Alberta brewers and distillers. The Edmonton Christmas Market is a fully licensed, family-friendly site for consuming purchased non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages from beverage bars.
TIP: Make sure to warm up near the campfire while enjoying captivating light installations or watching festive live entertainment. Always check the weather before you leave. Bundle up to stay warm and bring good footwear for winter conditions.
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC
Take part in unique holiday-themed activities, live performances, and workshops for the entire family! Pre-book your Edmonton Christmas experience to discover unique indoor and outdoor winter experiences at Fort Edmonton Park.
Performances, workshops, and rides are available by purchasing tickets in advance online OR on-site for an additional fee.
- Whoville Tree Workshop with Cory Christopher
- Chocolate & Wine Pairing with Colleen's Chocolates
- Holiday Ornament Workshop with The Furnished Nest
- Snowman Head Workshop with The Furnished Nest
- Snowman Workshop with The Furnished Nest
- Sourdough Workshop with BreadLove
- Cheese & Port Pairing with Lakeside Farmstead
Theatre Shows at the Capitol Theatre:
- Christmas Improv with Rapid Fire Theatre
- GoGo Fetchmas Variety Show
- Indigi-Hauz HolliSlay Spectacular – Hosted by Just Glue
- Make the Yuletide Gay with Lilith Fair
- Grindstone: 11 o clock Number
- Grindstone: Comedian Troupe
- It’s A Wonderful Christmas Carol – A Panto Radio Play
- SkirtsAFire Variety Show
- Charlie Peters
- Viva Dance
- Senior Edmonton Youth Orchestra
- Christmas Carols for Cello Ensemble by the Young Cellists of Mill Creek
Performers & Musicians:
- Monks on Call
- Jesse Roads
- The Give’Em Hell Boys
- Kim Gates
- Amanda Penner
- Ritchie House DJ
- Will Hempfree
- DJ Sonny Grimez
- Santa Claus
- Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides
- Christian Dennis Ice Sculpture
- Amanda Panda
- Executive Quartet
- Thumbs Up Quartet
This year, the Edmonton Christmas Market is offering Christmas Cash: preloaded gift cards in increments of $25, $50, and $100.
Your Christmas Cash Card can be picked-up at Admissions when you arrive at the event & is redeemable on-site at food and beverage concessions, as well as rides.
If you purchase Christmas Cash online before November 29th, we’ll add an additional 10% as a special 'thank you' gift! Order here.
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Your general admission ticket gets you access to Fort Edmonton Park.
- Shop the curated holiday market with 120+ rotating local vendors.
- Enjoy festive roving entertainment around Fort Edmonton Park.
- Discover family-friendly outdoor games and activities.
- Take a stroll down Lovers Lane, a stunning light installation leading you straight under the mistletoe.
- Enjoy captivating light installations featuring a 20” Christmas Tree and light canopy, light archways, and various light installations throughout the site.
- Watch live performances from local performers, DJ’s and singer/songwriters.
TIP: There are endless Instagram-worthy photo opportunities! Don’t forget to tag @fortedmontonpark & @yegxmasmarket and hashtag #FortEdmontonPark #YegXmasMarket. Share your holiday memories with us!
PARKING & TRANSIT
Fort Edmonton Park has limited free parking available in the main parking lot. If the parking lot is full at Fort Edmonton Park, please use the Whitemud Equestrian Park for overflow parking.
We encourage all patrons to safely carpool or to find other modes of transportation, especially if intending to consume alcohol.
Guests can access Fort Edmonton Park through ETS Bus Line 4 to Fort Edmonton Park & Fox Drive. Please see Edmonton Transit System for further information and schedules.
Week 1: Nov 30-Dec 4
Week 2: Dec 7-Dec 11
Week 3: Dec 14-Dec 18
Adults 18+ - $15 + Fees & GST
Kids ages 6-17 - $10 + Fees & GST
Kids 5 and under - FREE
Families (2 adults, up to 4 kids) - $45 + Fees & GST
Pre-book your general admission ticket dates & times.
There in no re-entry permitted.
All general admission tickets purchased online are arranged through time slot bookings.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Have questions? email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions here.