Filming at Fort Edmonton Park
Looking for unique film-ready spaces for your next production in Alberta? Discover over 150 acres of spaces at Fort Edmonton Park for commercials, music videos, film, and television shoots.
Fort Edmonton Park's expansive green spaces, heritage buildings, and award-winning facilities have played host to many memorable movie moments. Our diverse landscape, in-demand venues, and accessible location offer a blockbuster combination.
Check out Fort Edmonton Park's Reel-Scout™ Listing.
Benefits of filming here include:
- Readily available venues with film sector experience
- Film-friendly sales team
- 4 historical era streets (1846, 1885, 1905 & 1920)
- 15 minutes from downtown Edmonton
- Diverse venues and buildings
- On-Site Culinary Options
- 158 acres of diverse landscape, trails, and facilities ideal for filming year-round
- On-Site Hotel Accommodations
- Unique on-site transportation - vintage automobiles, streetcars, and an operational Steam train from the 1900s