This fall & winter, Fort Edmonton Park invites you to gather and explore life through the diversity of First Nations and Métis peoples. The award-winning exhibit explores the rich and beautiful cultures of First Nations and Métis Peoples while encouraging visitors to seek out the truths as lived by Indigenous Peoples in Treaty 6.
Saturdays and Sundays from 12- 4 pm, from October 14, 2023 through March 24, 2024.
BONUS: Each ticket holder for the Indigenous Peoples Experience Admission will receive one free general admission ticket of equal or lesser value for the 2024 summer season. Instructions on how to claim your free ticket will be sent in April 2024.
- Tickets are not available at the Front Gate, please purchase online in advance.
- Please, do not attempt to park in the main parking lot and walk through the Front Entry Plaza. This gate will be inaccessible.
- Parking is available at Lot K beside Indigenous Peoples Experience, please enter through the service road.
- We don't recommend using the Edmonton Transit System for the Indigenous Peoples Experience as you are not able to walk on the service road to get to the exhibit.
- Please connect with our customer service at email@example.com for more information.