Starting December 20th, experience an enchanted winter night with friends, family, and your special someone on 1920s street at Fort Edmonton Park! You’ll make lasting memories as you:
- Take in the vintage beauty of a cozy horse-drawn wagon ride (15-20 minutes in length)
- Experience bright lights and magical tunes in the peaceful river valley
- Enjoy free hot chocolate
- Warm up next to a winter bonfire
- Finish up your holiday shopping at the Train Station & Ukrainian Bookstore (Reed’s Bazaar merchandise will be sold at the Ukrainian Bookstore).
- Adult beverages, fresh cinnamon buns and chili will also be available for purchase.
Winter Wagon Nights tickets are available online now. Tickets are $10 each. Children under 3 are free.
Walk-up tickets will not be available.
Dates & Times:
- December 20th 6 – 9 PM SOLD OUT
- December 21st 6 – 9 PM SOLD OUT
- December 22nd 4 – 9 PM SOLD OUT
- December 23rd 4 – 9 PM SOLD OUT
- December 28th 6 – 9 PM SOLD OUT
- December 29th 4 – 9 PM SOLD OUT