We offer the ideal setting to host an exclusive summer evening and spring or fall daytime event for groups of 300 up to 5,000. Perfectly suited for your corporate market, we can host your next convention, retreat and staff appreciation night. We will customize a package to suit your needs. Host a picnic or barbeque and make memories at the Park.
Exclusive evening park-wide events may include the following:
- The excitement of the 1920s Midway and Exhibition
- Ride on the steam train, streetcars, or the stagecoach
- Group wagon rides (usually three 20 minute rides per hour)
- Kelly’s Saloon, with pool tables and dart board
- Costumed historical interpreters of your choice at various locations such as the Penny Arcade, Miniature Golf, Ottewell Homestead, Rowand House, and the Fort
- Use of the W.C. Howard Room in the Blatchford Field Air Hangar or area of choice for food service
- Edmonton House Brigade’s black powder demonstrations
Charter Bus Information
Bus service is recommended for guest transportation to and from the event. Buses may drop guests off at the main Park entrance, and will be directed on site to the Blatchford Field Air Hangar for pick-up.
For more information and to arrange charter bus service for your guests, please call Edmonton Transit at 780-496-5758.Request Your Event Quote