Opening Day – General Admission Season
Saturday, May 20th, 2017
2017 All-inclusive Admission Rates
3 – 17 years
2 adults and up to 4 children
|$20.90 + GST||$26.20 + GST||$20.90 + GST||$95.00 + GST|
Group Admission save 10% off
Get group tickets
General Admission save time buy online
$95+GST family day pass for two adults and up to four children
Memberships pays for itself in less than three visits
Memberships are the best entertainment offer in the city. Bring the family for less than $12.00 a week.
- Accessible parking
- Designated DATS drop-off zone
- Accessible entranceway, and accessible lift on steam train.
- Access to washrooms at Hotel Selkirk, Gyro Park, Masonic Hall, Reed’s Tea Room, Bill’s Confectionery and Egge’s Barn.
- Accessible wagon with wheelchair access.
- We do not rent motorized scooters.
- Wheelchairs are not available.
Because of the need for historical accuracy, some buildings, like the Hudson’s Bay Fort have limited accessibility. Most ground level buildings have ramps.
- Please note no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
2016/2017 Fall and Winter Hours
Monday September 26 – Saturday May 20, 2017
Living history museum closed.
Park will be open for special events and programs only.