Travel back in time for a unique photography session at Fort Edmonton Park where history forms the perfect backdrop.
You can choose from a number of beautiful outdoor locations within the Park for a photo shoot that is truly unique.
Your exterior photography session includes:
- Access to Fort Edmonton Park between 5:00 pm – 10:30 pm for the duration of your photography (2 or 3 hours) booking for your entire group
- Additional hours will be charged at $95.00 hour to a maximum of 3 hours.
- Photography sessions greater than 3 hours in length will require a venue rental and catering.
- Access to all the exterior areas within the Park.
- Access to the Fort Edmonton Park service road.
The session does not include access to the interior of the 1846 Fort Courtyard or inside any buildings.
Check in at Guard House upon arrival.
Extension cords and power bars are not supplied by Fort Edmonton Park.
Please note that pets and/or balloons are not permitted on site.
Notice: Photography or filming (intended for commercial or public use i.e. TV, film, magazine) is prohibited within Fort Edmonton Park without prior expressed written consent from Fort Edmonton Park & The City of Edmonton.