Sunday Funday, like all great days, begins with brunch!
Sunday Brunch at Fort Edmonton Park is the opportunity to start your Sunday off right with a delicious and freshly prepared brunch in a unique setting. Do something different for brunch. Take in the historic charm with a stroll through the park before or after brunch and enjoy time with friends and family.
Brunch is prepared by our award-winning culinary team and served in the historic Johnson’s Café every Sunday. With reservation times from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm, we make it easy to fit into your Sunday schedule.
Reserve your spot today!
- Selection of chilled juices
- Freshly sliced fruits
- Assorted pastries
- Freshly baked morning bakeries with cream cheese, butter, and preserves
- Market fresh vegetable crudités and dip
- Salad bar
- Chef attended omelette station
- Chef attended carving Station
- Bacon & sausage
- Seasonal veggies and pasta
- Assorted cakes, pies, mousse and cookies
- Chocolate fountain with strawberry, marshmallow, rice krispies and fruit
- Freshly brewed regular and decaffeinated coffee
- Selection of international teas