Sunday Brunch – Where Breakfast & Lunch Come Together
What’s better than breakfast and lunch together? Taking time to enjoy Sunday Brunch with friends and family!
Sunday Brunch at Fort Edmonton Park is the opportunity to start your Sunday off right with a delicious and freshly prepared breakfast and lunch favourites in a unique setting. Do something different for brunch. Take in the historic charm with a stroll through the park before or after your meal and enjoy time with friends and family.
Brunch is prepared by our award-winning culinary team and served in the historic Johnson’s Café every Sunday. With reservation times from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm, we make it easy to fit into your Sunday schedule and fulfill those cravings for breakfast or lunch, or both!
$35.95each13+ years old
$30.50each65+ years old
$22.95each4-12 years old
FreeeachUnder 4 years old
Brunch Menu Highlights
- Selection of chilled juices
- Freshly sliced fruits
- Assorted pastries
- Freshly baked morning bakeries with cream cheese, butter, and preserves
- Market fresh vegetable crudités and dip
- Salad bar
- Chef attended omelette station
- Chef attended carving station
- Bacon & sausage
- Seasonal veggies and pasta
- Assorted cakes, pies, mousse, and cookies
- Chocolate fountain with strawberry, marshmallow, rice krispies, and fruit
- Freshly brewed regular and decaffeinated coffee
- Selection of international teas
Don’t forget about our gluten-free options including bacon, various dessert items switched weekly, and gluten-free bread (available upon request).
Reserve your spot today!
The below selection is only to reserve spots at our Sunday Brunch. Payment for the Brunch itself will be made at Johnson’s Cafe after your meal.