Vintage movies in a vintage theatre
Enjoy classic films on the big screen. Time travel and watch some of the most talked about movies of all time. All movies have been carefully picked by Artistic Director Dana Andersen who will greet you and introduce the movie each week. Join the Cinema Series family and become a regular!
Every Thursday at 7:30 pm.
Tickets may also be available at the door for $12 (cash only).
- Fresh veggies with ranch dip: Carrot, celery and cucumber with gluten free ranch dip
- Garden salad with Italian or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Sandwich of your choice:
- Roast Beef – Freshly baked deli loaf with horseradish mayo, sliced roast beef and lettuce
- Turkey – Freshly baked deli loaf with mustard mayo, sliced turkey breast and shredded lettuce
- Tomato – Freshly baked deli loaf with chipotle mayo, sliced cheese, tomato and lettuce
- Ham & Cheese – Freshly baked deli loaf with chipotle mayo, black forest ham, sliced cheese and lettuce
- Whole seasonal fruit
- Homemade fudge brownie
- Bottled water
Picnics baskets must be reserved by 12 pm on Wednesday for the movie the following day.
They will be ready for pick up on Thursday anytime after 5:30 pm at the Hotel Selkirk front desk.
Please note the box office and concession is cash only in the Capitol Theatre.
Murderesses Velma Kelly and Roxie Hart find themselves on death row together, and fight for the fame that will keep them from the gallows of 1920s Chicago. Put on your Gangster shoes, hat and coat, and come on down! Date: Thursday, September 29, 2016 Time: 7:30 pm Price: $10.50 in advance – $12.00 at the Read More
Experience vintage horror like never before… Binge watch this spooky classics in the ideal setting and celebrate the origins of horror films! Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016 Time: 7:30 pm Price: $15.75 in advance – $17.00 at the door The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) Starring: Michael Rennie, Patricia Neal, Hugh Marlowe Directed by: Robert Read More