Vintage movies in a vintage theatre
Enjoy classic films on the big screen. Time travel and watch some of the most talked about movies of all time. All movies have been carefully picked by Artistic Director Dana Andersen who will greet you and introduce the movie each week. Join the Cinema Series family and become a regular!
Our 2017 line-up will be released soon!
Tickets may also be available at the door for $12 (cash only).
- Fresh veggies with ranch dip: Carrot, celery and cucumber with gluten free ranch dip
- Garden salad with Italian or balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Sandwich of your choice:
- Roast Beef “ Freshly baked deli loaf with horseradish mayo, sliced roast beef and lettuce
- Turkey “ Freshly baked deli loaf with mustard mayo, sliced turkey breast and shredded lettuce
- Tomato “ Freshly baked deli loaf with chipotle mayo, sliced cheese, tomato and lettuce
- Ham & Cheese “ Freshly baked deli loaf with chipotle mayo, black forest ham, sliced cheese and lettuce
- Whole seasonal fruit
- Homemade fudge brownie
- Bottled water
Picnics baskets must be reserved by 12 pm on Wednesday for the movie the following day.
They will be ready for pick up on Thursday anytime after 5:30 pm at the Hotel Selkirk front desk.
Please note the box office and concession is cash only in the Capitol Theatre.