Working At Fort Edmonton Park
The opportunities at Fort Edmonton Park are fun and rewarding, as everyone comes together to help bring history to life. We offer positions for all ages and experience levels across a wide range of fields and interests. With seasonal, full-time, and part-time opportunities available, you can work behind the scenes or be front and centre with our visitors from all over the world.
We are committed to increasing the diversity of our team to better reflect the diversity of the guests we serve. We encourage applications from individuals whose backgrounds or interests align with this commitment, especially candidates from visible minorities, indigenous backgrounds, and people with disabilities.
Full Time Employment
As a City of Edmonton entity, Fort Edmonton Park is operated by the Fort Edmonton Management Company. The bulk of our public-facing operations are seasonal, but it takes a year-round team to keep the Park running smoothly. We offer careers in operations management, marketing, programming, Indigenous relations, administration, and a number of other fields. Join a cohesive team of passionate Edmontonians working together to best serve Edmonton’s community and legacy.
Part Time & Seasonal Employment
Every season, Fort Edmonton Park brings in visitors from far and wide who come for interactive entertainment and to learn the story of Edmonton. We pride ourselves in offering authentic historic experiences for everyone who comes through our gates, whether they have travelled across the city or across the globe to spend their time with us.
We have positions for those that:
• love working outdoors
• are interested in being costumed interpreters
• are skilled in customer service
• want to work in the food and beverage operations
• like working with animals
• have maintenance backgrounds
Human History Education Program Interpreter – Recreation Technician IApril 25, 2018
Food and Beverage SupervisorApril 17, 2018
Food & Beverage ServerApril 17, 2018
Hotel Selkirk Team Members (Seasonal)April 17, 2018
Fort Edmonton Park is a treasured not-for-profit destination that shares the history of Edmonton in a wholesome, interactive way. If you’re passionate about Edmonton, why not put your time towards helping the community flourish? Fort Edmonton Park often requires volunteers to help with community happenings, special events, and general needs around the Park.
Get involved with:
• Bringing historic characters to life
• Cultivating heritage gardens
• Sharing your heritage skills and trades like blacksmithing, sewing, carpentry, automobile maintenance, boat-building, musical performance, baking and more
• Supporting and enjoying live theatre by creating costumes and building exhibits
• Enriching special events, including Halloween’s Spooktacular and Christmas Reflections