Plan your child’s next birthday party at Fort Edmonton Park and experience adventure. Our party programs are 2 hours long with an additional hour for cake, snacks, presents, and whatever your little party animals want to do.
- Pricing includes 10 children and 2 adults (a minimum of 2 adults MUST attend).
- Includes all-inclusive admission into Fort Edmonton Park.
- Maximum party size is 20, with each additional child (over the 10 included in the package price) costing $10/child.
- Parties must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Children will love to try on old-fashioned costumes and play party games of yesterday. They’ll bake some cookies, make a simple toy, and try their hand at chores such as washing clothes.
Your child’s birthday party will go down in history with a party that takes you back over 100 years! Celebrate with homemade baking, pioneer activities, and old-fashioned games.
Choose one (1) activity from each list:
|List A||List B|
|Truffles||Ring and Stick|
|Cinnamon Buns||Yarn Dolls|
|Scones & Butter||Homemade Marbles|
This party is perfect for a summer day. Kids will enjoy making their own treat to eat and creating their own ‘old-time’ craft and puzzle. When it’s all done, you and your guests can enjoy the entire Park on your own. Choose from one of the following three themes to customize your party:
- Fascinating Fur Trade
- Pioneer Pleasures
- Time Travel Treasure Hunt
Available May 21 – August 28
Embark on an adventure! Journey through our 1846 Fort and have fun while learning about the brave life of a voyageur. Learn skills like how to build a fire, put up a tipi, and race across the Fort on a scavenger hunt! Finish off your fun in the Fort by eating fire-roasted bannock, a traditional voyageur recipe.
Available Oct. 1 – May 17
Play through your party! Join the fun while building toys, playing games and sports that kids your age would have in the past. Create your own toy to take home with you and keep the party going by making a tasty treat to eat. Laugh with your friends while playing historical games and other fun activities.
Available Oct. 1 – May 16
Enjoy a unique and festive party for your child’s birthday during the holidays. Bake some Christmas goodies and play pioneer games. Discover how Christmas gifts were different over 100 years ago, and make your own traditional gift as a take home Christmas craft.
Available: Nov 12 -Dec. 31
Children’s Birthday Party Information:
Children’s Birthday Party Information:
- Programs are two hours in length + and additional hour of unstructured time
- Maximum 10 guests/party and minimum two adults stay with the children (12 people including parents and siblings)
- Parties must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Includes all-inclusive admission into Fort Edmonton Park
- The last hour of your party is free time in the space for cake, to open gifts, or to have some snacks
Please note that cake, drinks, and dishes are not provided
- The below options can be purchased and added to your event up until 4:00 pm of the Thursday before your party
- Party bags are available for $5.00 each
- Special this year, additional children and adults $10 + GST each
Fort Edmonton Park has very specific guidelines for party and event food services.
- Birthday Parties with a program component can bring in a cake as well as small snacks and drinks
(i.e. fruit/veggie tray, cheese tray, chips and cheezies, pop, water etc.)
- You are not permitted bring in any sort of prepared, cooked meal
This means no pizza, sandwiches, BBQ’s, crock pots, hot dogs, hamburgers, chilli, Chinese food, etc.
- You are responsible for supplying all food, beverages, plates, and utensils for your party
- Fort Edmonton Park does not have refrigerators available
$261.90 + GST /party Saturday and Sundays, June 3 -Sept. 23, 2018).
- Party package price includes 10 Children with the birthday child and two adults,
- Additional children may be added at additional charge of $10
- Each child may also bring an accompanying adult, that adult must remain with the birthday program for supervision purposes
- If necessary accompanying adults may also bring babes in arms – free of charge
- Total maximum party size 20 guests (children, adults)
Full payment is required upon booking online.