Travel back in time for a unique photography session at Fort Edmonton Park where history forms the perfect backdrop. You can choose from a number of beautiful outdoor locations within the Park for a photo shoot that is truly unique.
Notice: Photography or filming intended for commercial or public use (i.e. TV, film, magazine) is prohibited within Fort Edmonton Park without prior expressed written consent from Fort
Your exterior photography session includes:
- Access to Fort Edmonton Park between 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm for your 2 or 3 hour photography booking.
- All exterior areas within Fort Edmonton Park. This does not include access to the interior of the 1846 Fort, the Midway, or any of the historic buildings.
- Access to the Fort Edmonton Park service road.
Please note the following:
- A photographer is not supplied by Fort Edmonton Park. You are responsible to bring your own photographer.
- Extension cords and power bars are not supplied by Fort Edmonton Park.
- Animals (other than service dogs) and balloons are not permitted on site.
- Photography sessions greater than 3 hours in length will require a venue rental and catering.
The session does not include access to the interior of the 1846 Fort Courtyard or inside any buildings.
Check in at Guard House upon arrival.
Extension cords and power bars are not supplied by Fort Edmonton Park.
Please note that pets and/or balloons are not permitted on site.
- January 1, 2016 - December 30, 2018
9:00 am - 10:30 pm