A membership to Fort Edmonton Park allows you to immerse yourself in adventure all season long!
With so much to experience and so many adventures to be had, you’ll need multiple trips and after just three visits, your membership will have paid for itself.
The benefits of membership go beyond Park access. Take advantage of:
- Unlimited access from May Long Weekend to the end of September during public hours – all inclusive rides
- 40% off admissions at the gate for daily admissions for up to 2 member guests Monday – Thursday (not including statutory holidays or special event date)
- 15% off regularly priced items in the retail outlets
- Invitation to Employees Christmas Shopping Event at the Train Station Gift Shop
- 10% off regularly priced food and beverages (alcoholic beverages excluded)
- 10% off Hotel Selkirk guest rooms (subject to availability)
- 10% off all ticketed events
- 10% off venue rental and catering (subject to availability)
- 50% off the sitting fee at Ernest Brown Photography Studio
- 15% off frames and mats at Ernest Brown Photography Studio
- Subscription to Fort Edmonton Park electronic newsletter for information on all upcoming Park activities
- Special email offers for events and Park adventures
- Discounts cannot be stacked.
- Proof of membership is required to access perks. All members will be provided with an ID card that must be shown at time of purchase.
- Food & beverage discounts apply at the following locations: Masonic Hall, Jasper House Bakery, Bill’s Confectionary, Capitol Theatre Concession, Johnson’s Cafe, and the Mahogany Room.
- Ticketed events are subject to availability and advance tickets must be purchased online only. (Scary Nasty, Christmas Pantomime, and educational programs are not included)
- Private event rental discounts can be extended to friends and family as long as the member is in attendance and billing occurs in a single transaction.
2017 Membership Rates
|Child/Youth 3 “ 17 years||Adult 18+||Senior 65+||Family|
*Family memberships consist of 2 adults and 4 children but additional children can be added for 10% off retail.
Note: If you visit the Park and pay the daily admission rate and then decide to purchase a membership, we will put the amount you paid towards the costs of your membership. Receipt required.
- March 6, 2017 - September 30, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm