Expecting visitors this summer?
In celebration of the 150th year of Confederation, Fort Edmonton Park will be offering a limited-time summer admission pass for $150 + GST!
The pass is good for unlimited all-inclusive admission, between July 1, 2017 – September 4, 2017 for:
- 2 adults
- and any combination of 4 other single admission daily passes of lesser value (child/youth/senior)
Terms and Conditions
- Limited time offer will only be available for purchase from April 15, 2017, to July 1, 2017, inclusive
- Pass valid for unlimited use between July 1, 2017 – September 4, 2017, inclusive
- At least one 1 adult must be registered as a primary pass holder and present picture ID at the admission gate
- You may invite whomever you wish; grandparents, cousins, neighbours, in-laws, etc.
- Includes Steam Train, Street Car, Wagon and Johnny J. Jones Midway Rides
- Does not include Johnny J. Jones Midway games of chance with prizes.
- Please note the Canada 150 season pass does not offer any of the benefits of membership but permits flexibility in terms of the make-up of your party
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Fort Edmonton Park 150 Pass
|Family One Day General Admission||
Fort Edmonton 150 Pass
All Inclusive Admission
– Including Steam Train, Street Car, Horse Wagon and Midway Rides, excluding games of chance.
|2 adults 4 children||
(Registered* – non transferable)
Any combination of 4 children/seniors
|2 adults 4 children (All pass holders must be registered – non-transferable)|
|One daily visit||
Unlimited visits July 1 – September 4, 2017
|Unlimited visits May 20 – September 24, 2017|
|Year Round Member Discounts|
* At least one 1 adult must be registered as a primary pass holder and present picture ID at the admission gate
The Fort Edmonton Park 150 Pass will cover the two registered adults and two of your children and any two child/youth/senior daily admissions. So bring the cousins, neighbours, friends, or grandparents(+60) each week between July 1, 2017, and September 4, 2017.
The pass will be valid for the two registered adults and any combination of four child/youth/senior admissions.
The Fort Edmonton Park 150 Pass is only available for purchase from April 15th, 2017 until July 1, 2017, and valid half of the public season.
All of our admissions passes, and memberships include unlimited access to our rides which includes the steam train, street cars, horse drawn wagon rides and all the Johnny J. Jones Midway Rides. This pass does not include the Johnny J. Jones midway games of skill and luck for prizes.
The pass requires that at least one adult be on the pass. You can have one adult be the primary pass holder and one as a guest, but that also means that you, as the sole pass holder on the account have to be present every time the pass is used.
Unfortunately, we don’t have an option for that with the 150 Pass. Your best option is to purchase a Family Membership and add your extra children on the pass for 10% off. You can read more about that here: https://www.fortedmontonpark.ca/all-events/memberships/
For our daily admission rates please go to https://www.fortedmontonpark.ca/plan-your-trip/admission/
Absolutely! The pass is valid for any combination of guests up to a total of 6 people with a maximum of 2 adults. You can definitely have 1 adult and 5 children covered under the pass! We look forward to seeing you this summer!
The pass is valid for any combination of guests up to a total of 6 people, with a maximum of 2 adults, for each visit. That means if you have 2 adults and 2 children in your family, you can also bring 2 guests with you on each visit as long as they are a child/youth/senior.
- Fort Edmonton Park 150 Pass
July 1, 2017 - September 4, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm