Taste your choice of many creative bacon recipes from over 10 locally renowned restaurants including the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald, Packrat Louie Kitchen and Bar and Zinc while you mingle with bacon-loving friends, enjoy live music by Edmonton’s country/rock band Mojave Iguanas and chuckle at bacon-themed comedy acts by Donovan Workun from Atomic Improv.
Food tickets are available for sale at the event. Each food ticket can be purchased for $3.00. All restaurants will offer at least one menu items for ONE ticket.
- Bacon, vanilla and coconut deep fried ice cream and grilled bacon sausage hot dog from Chef Joakim Gomes of Fort Edmonton Park
- Porchetta – bacon bean ragout with pear chutney from Chef Serge Jost of the Fairmont Hotel Macdonald
- Mac n’ cheese with maple bacon from Packrat Louie Kitchen and Bar
- Maple Stout Bacon on a Stick from Central Social Hall
- Grilled cheese, bacon and pickle delight from Sandwich and Sons
- Man’s man cookie (chocolate chip, peanut butter and bacon) from Sugared & Spiced Baked Goods
- Bernard callebaut chocolate covered candied bacon and maple bacon bourbon pecan tarts from The Bacon Boss
- Bacon perogy supreme (bacon, cheddar and onion perogies, topped with more bacon, sour cream and caramelized onions), sour leaf bacon and rice cabagge rolls and sweet leaf bacon and rice cabbage rolls from St. John’s Institute
- Maple bacon crÃ¨me brulee and BLT on a puff pastry from Chef David Omar of Zinc
- Bacon poutine and bacon steak on a stick from Edmonton’s favourite food truck: The Makin’ Bacon Truck
Other highlights include the Sow Belly beer tent featuring bourbon samples and signature ales, bacon trivia games, bacon-themed prizes and a chance to meet Edmonton’s Bacon Meister himself who is back by popular demand.
Special thanks to our sponsors:
- September 2, 2016
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm