Experience that enchanted Christmas spirit with friends, family or your special someone at Fort Edmonton Park!
With your ticket, you’ll make lasting memories as you:
- Take in the vintage beauty of 1920s Street in a cozy horse-drawn wagon ride (15-20 minutes in length)
- Experience bright lights and magical tunes in the peaceful river valley
- Enjoy hot chocolate
- Warm up next to a winter bonfire
- Escape the holiday hustle without ever leaving the city
Adult beverages, fresh cinnamon buns and chili will also be available for purchase.
The Ukrainian Bookstore will be closed on December 27th.
Winter Wagon Nights tickets are available online now. Tickets are $10 each. Children under 3 are free.
Walk-up tickets will not be available.
Horse-drawn wagon rides are weather dependent, and the event could be cancelled under the following conditions:
- Cold temperatures (-23 °C or below including windchill)
- Conditions of the site (icy boardwalks, roads, path)
Please watch your email for cancellation notifications in the event of inclement weather.
Waivers are required for every guest. Parents or legal guardians are required to sign the waiver for those under 18 years of age.