Regular season has ended.
Fort Edmonton Park has switched to our winter hours, and we are only open for special events and private functions. Regular admission hours resume next spring!
The park is open only for themed events and private functions. See our listing of upcoming events here.
Please note: no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
If you’re attending an after-hours event, please note that purchasing additional admission to the park for your show is not required.
- Accessible parking
- Designated DATS drop-off zone
- Accessible entranceway, and accessible lift on steam train.
- Access to washrooms at Hotel Selkirk, Gyro Park, Masonic Hall, Reed’s Tea Room, Bill’s Confectionery and Egge’s Barn.
- Accessible wagon with wheelchair access.
- We do not rent motorized scooters.
- Wheelchairs are not available.
Because of the need for historical accuracy, some buildings, like the Hudson’s Bay Fort have limited accessibility. Most ground level buildings have ramps.
- Please note no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
- Please note that Fort Edmonton Park is a bicycle free zone, and bikes are not allowed inside the Park.