OPENING SATURDAY MAY 19, 2018
Our public heritage season kicks off with our opening weekend May long weekend. Currently, we are only open for special events and private functions. See our listing of upcoming events here.
The park is open only for themed events and private functions. See our listing of upcoming events here.
PUBLIC SEASON HOURS MAY 19, 2018 – SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
May 19 – June 29
Weekdays 10 am – 3 pm
Weekends 10 am – 5 pm
June 30 – September 3
Daily 10 am – 5 pm
|Admission Type||Daily||Group Discount 10%
(groups of 10 or more people)
|Family||$95.00**||Best Value: Summer Flexi Pass
Unlimited Admission for 2 Adults
and any combination of 4 children or seniors
ALL SUMMER LONG
*price does not include taxes
Enjoy unlimited park visits this summer with the
Fort Edmonton Park FLEXI PASS!
- Accessible parking
- Designated DATS drop-off zone
- Accessible entranceway, and accessible lift on steam train.
- Access to washrooms at Hotel Selkirk, Gyro Park, Masonic Hall, Reed’s Tea Room, Bill’s Confectionery and Egge’s Barn.
- Accessible wagon with wheelchair access.
- We do not rent motorized scooters.
- Wheelchairs are not available.
Because of the need for historical accuracy, some buildings, like the Hudson’s Bay Fort have limited accessibility. Most ground level buildings have ramps.
- Please note no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
- Please note that Fort Edmonton Park is a bicycle free zone, and bikes are not allowed inside the Park.
Please note: no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
If you’re attending an after-hours event, please note that purchasing additional admission to the park for your show is not required.