Group Admission save 10% off
Get group tickets
General Admission save time buy online
$95+GST family day pass for two adults and up to four children
Memberships pays for itself in less than three visits
The best entertainment offer in the city. Bring the family for less than $12.00 a week.
2017 All-inclusive Admission Rates
3 – 17 years
2 adults and up to 4 children
|$20.90 + GST||$26.20 + GST||$20.90 + GST||$95.00 + GST|
2017 SUMMER HOURS
Saturday & Sunday only 11 AM to 5 PM
Please note: no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
If you’re attending an after-hours event, please note that purchasing additional admission to the park for your show is not required.
- Accessible parking
- Designated DATS drop-off zone
- Accessible entranceway, and accessible lift on steam train.
- Access to washrooms at Hotel Selkirk, Gyro Park, Masonic Hall, Reed’s Tea Room, Bill’s Confectionery and Egge’s Barn.
- Accessible wagon with wheelchair access.
- We do not rent motorized scooters.
- Wheelchairs are not available.
Because of the need for historical accuracy, some buildings, like the Hudson’s Bay Fort have limited accessibility. Most ground level buildings have ramps.
- Please note no pets are allowed on-site with the exception of guide dogs.
- Please note that Fort Edmonton Park is a bicycle free zone, and bikes are not allowed inside the Park.