Gift of Membership
The Fort Edmonton Park Membership is our best value offer and there are many exciting reasons to visit Fort Edmonton Park in 2013 as we continue to enhance your enjoyment with new attractions, events and living history experiences.
Your Fort Edmonton Park Membership includes unlimited regular admission to the park and access to many special park events scheduled during regular public hours for the entire 2013 season.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Front of line access at our Express Entry gate
- Unlimited summer season usage that pays for itself in under three visits
- 50% off photo sitting fee at Ernest Brown studio while dressed in period costume (costumes are provided)
- 15% off merchandise purchases throughout the Park
- Access to pre-release tickets to Fort Edmonton Park special events such as Spooktacular, Christmas Reflections and Sweet Treats
- $2.00 off Movie Nights at the Capitol Theatre
Unlimited Rides in 2013!
Fort Edmonton Park Members can now sign up for unlimited rides every time you or your family visits Fort Edmonton Park this summer! The fee for this added benefit is only $27.50 per family or $11 per individual, and includes free access all summer to the Big Eli Ferris Wheel, Carousel, Bug Ride, Tom Thumb Miniature Golf as well as the Shooting Gallery on 1905 Street.
|Pass Type||Adult||Youth/Child (2-17)||Senior (65+)||Family*|
|Unlimited Ride Pass**||$50.00||$40.50||$40.50||$164.50|
|NEW! Grandparents Membership***||/||/||/||$115.00 (see below for details)|
* Family Membership includes 2 adults and all children under the age of 18 living in the same household.
** Passes include an Annual Membership.
*** Grandparents Membership include unlimited admission for 2 seniors and 2 of their grandchildren.
All above prices inclusive of GST
Get Your Membership
Please call 780-496-7381 to reserve your Membership or
2-17 years old
- Children under two get in free
- Seniors are 65+
- Family includes 2 adults and all children under the age of 17 who reside in the same household
PLEASE NOTE: We are closed for the 2013 season for general admission. Be sure to view our special events happening all year long and see you again in 2014!